intro

Hi the people that write the blogs are Jeff Rupprecht and Mark Taylor. We developed this website (with the help of my friend Jon Scott and Jeff Taylor) because we have always had a passion for sports, so we thought it would be a sweet idea to write them down. We know all of you out there are not going to agree with what we say, so we welcome you to express your opinions(whether they may be positive or negative) freely. Hope you enjoy the site! We are also on Duquesne's radio station every Monday from 12-1. So if you don't like to read our posts, you can listen to use. Just visit WDSR.org

Monday, November 9, 2009

Update

Sorry guys for the lack of posts within the past few weeks. Its been a really busy time for me (Mark) with classes and everything. I will try my best from now on to do the weekly NFL picks, and post blogs on a more then once a week basis. I hope no one goes home dissapointed. Also check on Jeff and I's radio show, on WDSR.ORG from 12-1 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment