intro

Hi the people that write the blogs are Jeff Rupprecht and Mark Taylor. We developed this website (with the help of my friend Jon Scott and Jeff Taylor) because we have always had a passion for sports, so we thought it would be a sweet idea to write them down. We know all of you out there are not going to agree with what we say, so we welcome you to express your opinions(whether they may be positive or negative) freely. Hope you enjoy the site! We are also on Duquesne's radio station every Monday from 12-1. So if you don't like to read our posts, you can listen to use. Just visit WDSR.org

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Week 15 Picks by Mark

Sorry we weren't able to get the Thursday and Saturday night games posted on time. We got done with finals, and were busy relaxing. Personally I did not watch much of the times, so that's ok, but here are the rest of my picks

Cardinals at Lions
Easy pick, Lions suck, and that high flying Cards offense are gonna fly past the Lions

Falcons at Jets
Just received a text that Matt Ryan and Michael Turner are playing. Falcons offense with the pass and the run too much for the Jets, slowly diminishing the Jets playoff chances

Texans at Rams
In somewhat of an upset, I'm going to go with the hometown team and the Rams. Gotta give a shout out to my boss Terry Smith. Athletic director at Gateway High school. His son Justin King plays on the rams. Go Rams baby!

Browns at Chiefs
Chiefs win this one. Two horrible teams playing each other, just going to pick the hometown team here

Pats at Bills
If you listen to our show, you know I do not like the Bills, and am not going to pick them here. Pats win

Dolphins at Titans
Chris Johnson is all that needs to be said here

Raiders at Broncos
Broncos win at Mile High

Bengals at Chargers
Chargers win at home

Bears at Ravens
Ravens win at home

Steelers at Packers
I really don't need to make this pick, because I will NEVER go against my Steelers baby

49ers at Eagles
Eagles win at home

Bucs at Seahawks
Bucs have to travel across the country into a cold Seattle. Seattle wins at home

Vikings at Panthers
Vikings on the road

Giants at Redskins
Redskins at home

1 comment:

  1. Entering Week 15, Mark and I have had a close battle with our picks. I lead Mark by 3 games with a record of 80-38, while Mark has a record of 77-35.
    Thursday Nights Game I would've gone with the Colts and therefore, I would've been correct.
    Saturday Nights GAme I would've picked the undefeated, well once undefeated Saints to beat the December plagued Dallas Cowboys, but of course I had to be wrong.

    So I enter Sunday with a record of 1-1 for the week.

    Here are how the rest of my picks look for the remainder of the day.

    Cardinals at Lions.
    Cardinals crush the Lions

    Falcons at Jets
    The Dirty Birds beat the slumping Jets, I love the D Revis and Roddy White matchup, should be very exciting, but I think the Falcons have too many offensive weapons for the Jets to stop.

    Texans at Rams
    MARK!!!!! I love your loyalty to your employer, but come on man, its the RAMS!!!! Ha, Matt Schaubb will kill me in fantasy football today because he will have a huge day against the Rams.

    Browns at Chiefs
    Chiefs, next game.

    Dolphins at Titans
    Read Mark's Comments. Also Chris Johnson will kill me in fantasy football when he has a 150+ yard day against the Fins.

    Raiders at Broncos
    Broncos because the Raiders are awful.

    Bengals at Chargers
    Bengals win this one for Chris Henry.

    Bears at Ravens
    Bears suck, but I want my Steelers in the playoffs!!!!! So, lets go BEARS! I know I am going to regret this pick after I submit this post.

    Packers at Steelers.
    Due Factor - Steelers

    49ers at Eagles.
    I hate Philly, but Eagles win.

    Bucs at Seahawks
    Bucs have 1 win, Seahawks are better than that, or so I hope.

    Vikings at Panthers
    AP helps me pull out a big W in fantasy and I move onto the Championship game!!!! (In my dreams.)

    Giants at Redskins
    So much for an exciting Monday Night Football Game, GMEN win big.

    ReplyDelete