intro

Hi the people that write the blogs are Jeff Rupprecht and Mark Taylor. We developed this website (with the help of my friend Jon Scott and Jeff Taylor) because we have always had a passion for sports, so we thought it would be a sweet idea to write them down. We know all of you out there are not going to agree with what we say, so we welcome you to express your opinions(whether they may be positive or negative) freely. Hope you enjoy the site! We are also on Duquesne's radio station every Monday from 12-1. So if you don't like to read our posts, you can listen to use. Just visit WDSR.org

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Week 16 picks

Hey everyone,

Its been really enjoyable writing articles, posting them, and making picks for the latter half of 2009. 2010 will bring about new and exciting adventures and things. Can't wait. So far on the overall records (which I do not know of the top of my head, because my partner who writes on the site Jeff Rupprecht is the one who keeps track of the picks and the records. He informed me that I'm two games down to him, so these next two weeks are big)

Buffalo vs Atlanta
For those of you who follow the site, and I say this week after week, Buffalo dissapoints me week in and week out, and I refuse to pick them, so I'm going to stand strong by my statement and pick the hometown Birds

Baltimore at Pittsburgh
I will NEVER pick against the Steelers. This is a bold statement but if the Steelers make the playoffs, they win the Super Bowl. I believe they got one of the best teams in the league despite their record. This game means everything, and we have Ben at full health, so I think the Stillers come out with the win

Kansas City at Cincinnati
Easy pick. Chiefs suck. Cassell was a one year wonder with the Pats. Palmer and Chad Ochocinco get past the Chiefs.

Oakland at Cleveland
Derrick Anderson comes back to face his former team, but comes up with a loss. This will be the second time I pick the Browns, but I think their new found run game runs past Oakland. Oakland can't find a QB, and that spells trouble, so Browns get the W

Seahawks vs Packers
Aaron Rodgers and company are coming off a crushing loss to our hometown team the Steelers. We can all thank Mike Wallace for that great catch! Pack get to go home to the frozen combines of Lambeau Field. Their will be lots of Lambeau leaps in the game. Easy win for the Packers

Houston at Miami
Miami wins a close game, and keeps their hopes alive for a playoff spot. Next week you will lose to the Steelers though, and thus paving the way for the Steelers to make the playoffs

Carolina at Giants
Giants in a route. I don't care you beat the Vikings last week, your QB still sucks, and your a one headed monster with Steve Smith on offense.

Jags at New England
Theirs a reason why the Pats always win in December, Their magic keeps rolling. Jags will not come up north, bare the cold, wind, and snow in New England and beat Tom Brady and the Pats

Bucs at Saints
Saints will not lose two straight at home this year

St. Louis at Cards
Coach Terry I really hope I am wrong with this pick. I want your son and the Rams to win, but a one win football team going into Cardinal Stadium and beating the team that represented the NFC in the Super Bowl, I don't think is gonna happen. Sorry, really hope I am wrong!

Lions at49ers
Lions really suck, and they don't have a QB. Sorry, but your not gonna go in and beat San Fran. Vernon Davis you better give me a good game, because I want third place in my fantasy football league

Denver at Philly
Birds at home. Somehow year after year Andy Reid gets them to the NFC championship, but they can't get that Big W and win the whole thing

Jets at Indy
Even though Indy has locked up everything it can in the regular season, Jets do not go into Lucas Oil Field and win

Dallas at Washington
Big D goes into the Nation's capital and beats the Skins

Minnesota at Chicago
Vikings on the road. After the lackluster performance they put on display agaisnt the Panthers, they come back strong and put on a show and beat the Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment